Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Moving Again...

Tomorrow will be a busy day as Marissa and I are moving back to Mike & Kristi's for a week. Mom's maid of honor is flying in tomorrow, so we are moving out to make room for her. :-)

This morning was a fun one for Marissa. We went to Dave and Jess's to meet with Charity, Candace and Jess. Marissa got to play with Cheyenne, Chloe, and Solomon. They played with a train set, played catch with a ball, had a snack, saw Lucky the hamster and played in the play tent set up in the livingroom.

Mom and Vincenso's wedding is coming up this Saturday, so I have a couple of prayer requests:
  • nice weather (it is notorious for it to rain this May long weekend, but so far the forcast is for sun and warm temperatures....)
  • peace for the groom and bride
  • things to go smoothly
  • safe travel for Chris as he comes to Winnipeg Friday night, and returns to Bloomington Sunday
  • I am coming down with a cold, so a quick recovery
  • my sisters and I are singing a song, so that it sounds good
  • everyone will have a good time! :-)

I'll try to get pictures posted as soon as I can.

No comments: