Friday, November 11, 2005

Hearts at Home Conference

This weekend I am going to a Hearts at Home Conference in Rochester, MN. It is a conference for stay-at-home moms. I am leaving with a group of gals from CrossPoint at 3pm today, and will be returning early Sunday afternoon.

There is a speaker tonight, and I will be attending four workshops on Saturday. For more info you can check out the website: Hearts at Home main page or conference page

So Marissa and Chris will be having some daddy-daughter time. I am sure they will be fine, though I can imagine some (lots?) of rules may be bent this weekend!!!

I wanted to mention too that it is a beautiful day out today - +15 C with the sun shining and a gentle breeze. Doesn't feel like November at all! Sounds like the weather will be changing on Sunday though...

1 comment:

Miss Nicholson said...

Hey Mel,

Nice catching up with you a bit through this blog. Can't wait to see you guys when you're in town. Marissa looks pretty adorable in that Thumbelina costume. Wow!!

Miss you,

Jen