Friday, August 04, 2006

Pictures: Marissa at the park


The day before - Marissa on the "monkey bar"


Marissa showing off some dance moves


Marissa at an elementary school in the town of New Liskeard


Testing out the shaky bridge



Going down the yellow slide (the red one was better though)


Peeking out of the tunnel

We were at the park for about two hours. Half an hour was spent on the swing. Two other girls came to play for a bit, and the older one was trying to play pretend that Marissa was the mommy. Marissa's response - "I'm Marissa!" So the girl repeated that Marissa was to be the mommy. At this point Marissa comes over to tell me that the girl thinks she is a mommy, but she is Marissa! I tried to explain that the girl was just playing, but I don't think Marissa was convinced!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: