Chris got home to Bloomington safely tonight after visiting with us this weekend. It was a good visit - Marissa was very happy to see her daddy and cuddled with him a lot!
I had a doctor appt on Friday, and everything is still looking good. We also met with our doula on Saturday and I think we are as ready as we can be - just waiting now.
The plan now is when I go into labour I give Chris a call on the cell and he rushes to the hospital. We were hoping I would go into labour this weekend, but I guess it's not time yet. My due date is the 27th.
Since I have the camera back now (Chris mistakenly took it to Bloomington two weeks ago) I hope to post some pictures soon....
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that Chris was able to have a wonderful trip up to Winnepeg to visit with you two. Looking forward to some pictures of you and Marissa!
Post a Comment