From May 19th to 21st, Mike, Kristi, Chris and I went to Izaty's Golf Retreat located 1.5 hours north of the Twin Cities. Nana flew in from ON to look after the girls for us - thanks Nana!! Chris won the trip in a draw at a Norwestern Health Sciences University event. Included were lodging in a beach villa, meals and unlimited golf at the two courses located there.
We all had a great time - it was just a little cold on Sunday. That was the day Kristi and I decided to "caddy" for the boys for their morning round of golf. We should have gotten a picture of us! We bought sweatshirts from the golf shop and wrapped ourselves up in blankets while driving the carts. We had some good laughs at Chris constantly losing balls, and Mike almost hitting a SUV.
The boys tried their luck at the Grand Casino on Sunday night - a half hour drive away - but that didn't go so well! Kristi and I window shopped so we would be prepared if they did score big! ;-) Ah well, maybe next time!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute captions Mel! I'm glad you were able to enjoy some holiday time together. I look forward to seeing you all soon!
THAT WAS CHRIS'S BALL,
I WAS JUST GETTING IT FOR HIM
MIKE
Post a Comment