Saturday, July 28, 2007

Move Complete!

We have successfully moved all our stuff from our Bloomington apartment to a storage facility in Winnipeg. The drive today went very well - we left at about 9 am and arrived in Winnipeg at 7:30 pm. We were held up at the border for only about 5 min.

A very special thank you to Travis & Lisa, Mat and Tye for helping us load the Uhaul last night!!! And a big thank you to the Kelly family for watching the girls yesterday while we packed!!! And another huge thank you to Dave Friesen for driving from Winnipeg on Thursday to our apartment to help with everything and for driving back with us today. We couldn't have done it without all of you! God has blessed us with great friends!!!

And another big thank you to all the guys that are currently unloading the Uhaul at the storage facility! I don't know who you are yet, but I will mention you later....

Right now I have to put my two tired girls to bed.... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear that you made it safely back to Winnipeg. Oh, boy, are we going to miss all of you! I think I did pretty good keeping it all together when you came to get the kids and say goodbye, Mel. I figured we didn't need everyone crying when you were trying to get packed into the car. We girls, AEK and I, started crying later.

We are looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Please let us know when you come back for graduation in November. We would love to be there and cheer Chris on! If you need a place to stay, you are more than welcome to stay with us. Don't hesitate to ask.

We love you all and we pray God's blessing on your family as you start your new chapter in life.

Love,
Kim and the Kelly's

PS - Here is AEK....

Hi i am haveing fun at home. love you.

love the kelly's