Here is an update of what's been happening for the last few days...
On Thursday I went to Curves with my mom. It was nice having someone to workout with and talk to. In the afternoon Chris and I went with my sister Diana to her chiropractic appointment with Dr. Tapper. Chris then stayed at the clinic (Tapper Chiropractic on Pembina - across from the U of M) for a couple of hours to shadow Dr. Tapper. He said it was enlightening, and he got a lot of ideas for when he starts working. Dr. Tapper also showed Chris how to do a couple of adjustments - with me being the guinea pig. He did a very good job! :-)
On Friday my mom and I went to Curves again. Chris took the car out to get cleaned up inside and out. It is nice to have a clean car again! That night Chris and I were supposed to go out to dinner and a movie, but the dinner went too long so I got dinner and dessert instead! I highly recommend Boston Pizza's Double Chocolate Mousse Cake. After dinner we packed up our stuff to stay at Chris' brother Mike's house for a couple of days.
On Saturday Mike and Kristi made us an eggs, bacon, and toast breakfast which was very delicious. Marissa and I met my mom and Vincenso at Pins and Needles to get Marissa's flower girl dress fitted. We kept her occupied with a bag of gummie bears so she was content to stand still in one spot. She was a very good girl - of course! ;-) Chris went to a baseball practice of the MOM's - Men of Maranatha. I also had another roll of film developed, so I hope to get more pictures posted in the next couple of days...
Sunday was Chris' birthday. I tried to let him sleep in while I got Marissa ready for Sunday school. We did a pretty good job - it helped that Kristi got up and watched her a bit for me while I got ready. ;-) We were only 15 minutes late. It was really nice to see everyone at Maranatha. Chris went to Assiniboine Park for lunch with friends, while I took Marissa back to Mike and Kristi's for a quick lunch so she could have a nap. She was pretty played out and really needed it. That evening Kristi's parents came over, along with my mom and my sister Diana, for Chris' birthday supper. We had a barbeque and ate outside. We also compared Mike's and Chris' barbequing skills, but I'm not allowed to say who won!?! I'm pretty sure that Chris had a really good day.
Today we packed everything up and headed to Dauphin to visit with my dad and extended family here. We left at 11:30, made a quick stop in Neepawa, and arrived at 3. We are planning on staying in Dauphin until Monday, and then we will head back to Winnipeg.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment