Friday, April 08, 2005

"Thank you"


Daddy and Marissa Posted by Hello

Well, I'm not sure if I can top the kind of stories that Mel is able to relate to you guys, but there is one story of Marissa that really touched me, and I'll try my best to relate it to those of you who are reading.

It's hard being away from Mel and Marissa all the time with being nearly fully devoted to school, but I never realized that Marissa was missing me so much until one day between a long day of school and before I had to leave again to study I decided to play with Marissa. We were playing and I started to tickle her and she would start to squeal, and I would tickle her some more and she would squeal some more, then she said "thank you" almost as if she was saying, I missed you daddy. I am probably one of the luckiest guys alive, not only do I have a beautiful wife who is a perfect match for me, but I also have a beautiful little girl who is extremely precious and loves me a lot. There are days that seeing her pretty little eyes reminds of my goal of being a chiropractor and that helps me get through another day. All I have to say is thank you God for giving me such a beautiful little blessing.

No comments: