Thursday, April 07, 2005

Pictures: Marissa's room

Here is my version of a panoramic view of Marissa's room. I chose a Strawberry Shortcake theme, as the Strawberry Shortcake quilt was given to me when I was younger.


North wall of Marissa's room (door to the right). She likes to point at the cows and count them. Posted by Hello


West wall of Marissa's room. The bookcase holds all of her books. Posted by Hello


Marissa at her "reading" chair Posted by Hello


Marissa's crib Posted by Hello



South wall of Marissa's room. The Strawberry Shortcake quilt hanging on the wall was made for me by my Auntie Esther Spear. Posted by Hello



South wall of Marissa's room (2). The table and chairs were used by my sisters and I when we were young. Posted by Hello


East wall of Marissa's room. The drawings are courtesy of the Friesen boys - Silas, Levi, and Solomon. Posted by Hello


East wall of Marissa's room (2). The big yellow "Tickle Trunk" that is now overflowing... Posted by Hello

No comments: