Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Snow?!?!

Well, all I really have to say today is that I woke up and it was snowing!!!

When we left Bloomington there were leaves on the trees, and I think I finally noticed some buds on the trees here today! :-)

It has been quite cold here for the last few days. We got back to Winnipeg on Monday at around 5pm. Since then we have been helping my mom pack. She is moving on May 1st to Stonewall, which is only about a 20min drive from Wpg.

Marissa has been sleeping over at Grandma's house, and Chris and I have been sleeping at Mike and Kristi's. Things are now pretty much packed up. Mom rented a big truck from 9-4 on Sunday.

Please pray that the weather will be warmer on Sunday and that there will be no complications during the move. We would also appreciate help from anyone willing to move boxes.

No comments: